Support our Missouri artists and local bands with LIVE music on the Peers Store porch every weekend in May and June!
Find the following local bands, duos, and solo artists performing live on the Peers Store porch this season!
- The BurmaShavers – Original New-Wave Acoustic Eccentric Americana Folk-Music Duo
- Donneresa (Donner Rusk and Teresa Penrose) – Upbeat Acoustic Americana
- Dusty James & Abalone Pearl – Acoustic Duo, Folk, Classic Country, Blues, Americana
- The Goldenrods – Country and Midwestern
- Jack Semelsberger (& Friends) – Acoustic Folk, Bluegrass, and Old Time Revue
- Keith Dudding (& Friends) – Bluegrass to the Max
- Kenny Lee Hall
- Mat Wilson – Acoustic, Blues
- Mound City Slickers – Stringband, Old Time, Square Dance Tunes
- Oak Hill String Band – Multi-Genre Stringband
- River Ghost Revue – Acoustic Roots Band
- Riverside Wanderers – Blues & Folk Duo
- Spike & Janis Huff – Acoustic Folk, Old Time, Hammered Dulcimer
- Tom Hall – Soloist, Acoustic Blue Guitar
The Peers Store is open from noon to 4pm, with music from noon to 3pm.