Support our Missouri artists and local bands with LIVE music on the Peers Store porch every weekend!
Listen to local musicians sing and play their hearts out LIVE on the Peers Store porch every weekend. We encourage you to stop by the Peers Store and support our local musicians and get lost in the soothing vibrations of old-timey music live on the weekends through October. The Peers Store is open from noon to 4pm, with music from noon to 3pm.
Listen to some of the area’s best musicians playing a range of bluegrass and old-time music. Check out this master list of bands, duos, and solo artists you can find playing on the Peers Store porch!
Contact Us to see who’s playing this weekend!
- The Aching Hearts – Old Time Country Duo, Vintage Country Duet, Folk, Classics & Originals
- Bluegill Buddies – Folk Duo, Classic & Originals
- Bob and Kitty Heberle – Folk Duo, Bluegrass Duet, Gospel
- Booneslick Strings – Traditional
- The Buckhannon Brothers – Old Time
- The Divines – Irish Trio
- Dusty James & Abalone Pearl – Acoustic Duo, Folk, Classic Country, Blues, Americana
- Ellen Gomez – Folk Music Soloist
- The Gibson Girls – Acoustic Duo, Folk, Blues, Americana, Traditional/70’s Rock
- Gloria Attoun and Michael Bauermeister – Acoustic Duo
- Greg Krone and Friends – Violinist
- Mound City Slickers – Stringband, Old Time, Square Dance Tunes
- Nick Pence and Friends – Old Time, Acoustic Blues
- Oak Hill String Band – Multi-Genre Stringband
- Paul Ovaitt – Acoustic Variety
- Riverside Wanderers – Blues & Folk Duo
- Rowdy Wranglers String Band – Old Time Country, Bluegrass
- Ryan Koenig/Southwest Watson Sweethearts – Acoustic Duo, Original Surprises
- Sappington Creek Band – Bluegrass
- Spike & Janis Huff – Acoustic Folk, Old Time, Hammered Dulcimer
- Tom Hall – Soloist, Acoustic Blue Guitar