Peers Store and Treloar Mercantile featured local artists
Hello Peers Store music lovers! We had a special treat for you on Saturday, May 9th to celebrate our official opening day. Starting at noon until 3pm, we had music at two locations, the Peers Store porch and Treloar Mercantile!
In order to keep everyone safe and healthy, we followed the CDC’s recommendations for social distancing:
- Please practice physical distancing and stay at least 6 feet apart to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are not feeling well, please STAY HOME.
For newcomers, the Peers Store features LIVE music on the front porch from noon to 3pm starting MAY 9th through October!
We encourage you to stop by and support our Missouri artists and local bands! This year has been a particularly tough year for our friends. Please join us in celebrating them.
You will hear the area’s best musicians playing a range of bluegrass and old-time music.
Live music lineup for the 2020 season
- Saturday, May 9th – Oak Hill String Band
- Sunday, May 10th – Tom Hall
- Saturday, May 16th – Ryan Koenig
- Sunday, May 17th – Greg Krone & Chris Talley
- Saturday, May 23rd – Dusty James & Abalone Pearl
- Sunday, May 24th – Bluegill Buddies
- Monday, May 25th – Riverside Wanderers
Check often for new dates – we’ll see you out there!